For people who can´t say no, this calming oil promotes a deep relaxing sleep and provides an invisible and comforting layer of protection to the skin. Rich Shea butter, Jojoba, and the healing properties of Moor extract give this wonderful oil its rich, creamy texture. Gently shake to bring back together the oils and creams before use.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: This essential oil is produced by steam distillation process of organically grown lavender flowers. Lavender is well known for its soothing, calming properties.
- Peat Extract
- Sucrose Distearate: This emulsifier is a combination of sugar and fatty acids.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
Instructions for Use:
- Gently rub onto moist skin after showering or bathing to seal in moisture and prevent dryness.
Hints and Tips:
- A warm, damp muslin compress infused with a little Dr.Hauschka Lavender Bath followed by a massage with Moor Lavender Body Oil will do wonders for a stiff neck or muscles.
- Provides wonderful comfort and protection to the skin during long haul flights.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.