Jojoba and Marsh Mallow Conditioner rounds off your hair care routine by offering intensive care for all hair conditions.
- Jojoba and Macadamia help to de-tangle hair, leaving it smooth and shiny, manageable, strong and healthy.
- Marsh Mallow, Oak and Nettle moisturise and strengthen the scalp.
- Wheat and Milk proteins provide volume and protection from the drying effects of hair dryers and straighteners, and promote elasticity, which helps prevent spilt ends from developing.
- A must for hair exposed to regular activities such as swimming.
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Betaine: Naturally occurring complex containing the amino acid glycine. Found in beets, broccoli spinach and wine. A humectant and skin conditioner with emulsifying properties.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found naturally in fruits and plants. It has wonderful moisturising properties.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil: This oil is obtained from the seeds of the Jojoba. Jojoba Oil spreads very well on the skin and is quickly absorbed, making it an excellent oil to use in skin care products. It has a structure similar to the skin´s fat enabling a good penetration to the skin´s deeper layers. It leaves a velvety feeling but doesn´t leave an oily film.
- Glyceryl Laurate: This is the English name for the INCI Glyceryl Stearate. It is a component of the beeswax and is plant derived.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This is wheat protein that has been broken down into simpler, smaller components. It has some moisturising balancing properties, gives hair better body control, makes it easier to comb and helps the product foam a little.
- Hydrolyzed Milk Protein: This is whole milk which has been split into its amino acid components. They have moisture giving properties, by giving the hair shaft a fine, non heavy film, protecting it from drying out.
- Althaea Officinalis Extract
- English Oak (Quercus Robur) Extract: Wild harvested oak bark is dried and ground for this extract. This is a lime filled plant and has astringent and strengthening properties.
- Nettle (Urtica Urens) Extract: This is an extract made from nettles and its helps with skin conditions by assisting with the removal of toxins from the body.
- Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Extract: Burdock roots harvested in July, are used in Dr.Hauschka preparations and have wonderful healing properties. They are beneficial for conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions. Burdock is traditionally used in hair preparations and helps prevent split hairs.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract: This extract from the Mediterranean Rosemary plant, has stimulating properties, which help with strong hair growth, circulatory regulation and body warmth.
- Neem (Melia Azadirachta) Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) Nut Oil: A rich, nutritious oil pressed from macadamia nuts. Provides skin smoothing and protection.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Apple (Pyrus Malus) Cider Vinegar: A solution produced from the fermentation of apples, this helps regulate the pH of the skin. It is not sulpurised and has been used as a hair rinse for hundreds of years.
- Tricaprylin: A component of vegetable oil, a mix of fatty acid and glycerine. It acts as an emulsifier.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Galactoarabinan: This is a sugar taken from Larch trees and provides a natural, vegetable gel. It helps the skin retain moisture but is non clogging and creates a protective film on the hair shaft.
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate: Sodium salt of fatty acids derived from coconut or palm oils.
- Citric Acid: Derived from molasses and isolated by recrystallization. It is used to obtain correct pH balance.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply to your hair after shampooing.
- If you have an oily scalp, only apply to the ends of your hair before combing through.
- If your scalp is very dry, massage into your scalp as well as your hair. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing out.
Hints and Tips:
- To help define curls on full-bodied or frizzy hair, use as a styling product by scrunching into the ends.
- Apply small quantities to dry hair, as you would a styling product, to tame static, flyaway hair.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.