Dr.Hauschka Pure Care Cover Sticks provide harmonising and clarifying care for blemished skin. Suitable for use on the occasional spot or to help you mask acne skin conditions, Pure Care Cover Sticks both disguise and help to heal skin imperfections.
- Covers spots and blemishes effectively.
- Antibacterial formula clarifies and harmonises the skin.
- Natural waxes help to prevent dryness.
- Anthyllis and Calendula assist the skin´s healing processes.
- Available in 3 shades: 01 Natural, 02 Beige and 03 Sand
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Beeswax/Cera Alba
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheeps wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Tocopherol: This is a vitamin in vegetables and acts as an antioxidant.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Ascorbyl Dipalmitate: Vitamin C ester, a natural antioxidant preservative that keeps products fresh and prevents colour change.
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77491): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77492): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77499): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891): Titanium Dioxide is a naturally occuring mineral. It has a high refractive index, making it ideal for mineral sunscreens but it is not absorbed by the skin. It forms a barrier on the skin. It is also effective in giving a smooth cover effect to the Toned Day Cream.
- Ultramarines (CI 77007): This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
- Zinc Oxide/CI 77947
Instructions for Use:
- Use at the first signs of a breakout.
- Apply to the affected area and blend into the skin.
- Follow with Translucent Make-up and Translucent Face Powder to give a flawless finish.
Hints and Tips:
- Pop your Pure Care Cover Stick into your pocket or handbag to use when out and about.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.