A deeply nourishing body moisturiser with regenerative and firming benefits for mature skin; Daily use of this body moisturiser leaves the skin feeling noticeably smoother, firmer and supple.
- Rich yet rapidly-absorbed, intensely moisturising formulation.
- Supports and stimulates the skin´s natural powers of self-regeneration.
- Increases elasticity and leaves skin feeling firm and toned.
- Soft, natural fragrance of Rose and Orange.
- Contains specially chosen ingredients including extracts of antioxidant-rich medicinal herbs which activate, vitalise and protect the skin:
- Silica-rich Field Horsetail supports the form-giving powers of the skin.
- Marsh Mallow and Birch leaves regulate moisture content.
- Pomegranate brings moisture and vitality .
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Rosa Damascena Extract1
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract: The resinous fragrant, wild harvested Birch leaves are used in the form of an oily extract. This oil is known to assist the stimulation of the excretory function of the kidneys and helps with rheumatic conditions. The Birch is one of the first trees in Spring to come into leaf so it is symbolic of new beginnings as well as cleansing and purifying.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Sucrose Laurate: This is an emulsifier which is fatty acid derived from coconut oil combined with sugar from maize. It is skin friendly and inhibits the growth of odour producing bacteria.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract: The acerola is believed to have originated from the Yucatan and the cherry like fruits which are exceedingly high in Vitamin C are dried and ground for use in the Cleansing Cream. It is a natural antioxidant and is used as a preservative.
Instructions of use:
- Daily use of this body moisturiser leaves skin feeling noticeably smoother, firmer and supple.
- Most effective when applied over the whole body after a bath or shower.
- Suitable to use year-round.
hints and tips:
- Regenerating Body Moisturiser, used in combination with the other Regenerating Care products, ensure your skin care routine is especially effective for mature and sensitive skin.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.