The sensitive skin around the eyes needs special care, particularly as we mature. This wrinkle-reducing and eye cream contains high-quality, natural ingredients to stimulate the innate functions of the skin and support its regenerative processes.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Regulates the moisture content of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Can be applied before make-up.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil0
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract: The resinous fragrant, wild harvested Birch leaves are used in the form of an oily extract. This oil is known to assist the stimulation of the excretory function of the kidneys and helps with rheumatic conditions. The Birch is one of the first trees in Spring to come into leaf so it is symbolic of new beginnings as well as cleansing and purifying.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract1
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Glyceryl Caprylate: Emulsifier made from the fatty acids from coconut or palm oil and glycerin. Helps consistency of creams and lotions.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: This is an oil which is pressed from cocoa seeds.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Cetyl alcohol is a fatty plant alcohol obtained from coconut oil. It helps to stabilise emulsions.
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Oryzanol: This is a component of Rice and is a natural sunscreen and antioxidant.
- Sucrose Stearate: An emulsifier made from sugar and vegetable oil
- Sucrose Distearate: This emulsifier is a combination of sugar and fatty acids.
- Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract: The acerola is believed to have originated from the Yucatan and the cherry like fruits which are exceedingly high in Vitamin C are dried and ground for use in the Cleansing Cream. It is a natural antioxidant and is used as a preservative.
Instructions of use:
- Starting on the inside and working outwards, dab a small amount of Regenerating Eye Cream (about the size of a grain of rice) onto the eye area.
- Follow with day cream and make-up.
hints and tips:
- During the night, your skin needs to ´breathe´ and be unhindered in the elimination cycle. It is for this reason that night creams are not used in the Dr.Hauschka range. Not providing your skin with rich creams also encourages it to supply its own moisture requirements. The ingredients contained in the oil-free Dr.Hauschka facial products - which can be used at night - help it to do this effectively without interrupting its natural rhythm.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.