Firms the skin of the neck and decolletes, diminishing lines and wrinkles caused by dryness. Skin feels firm, with its structure refined.
- Firms the skin of the neck and decollete, diminishing lines and wrinkles caused by dryness.
- Improves skin texture and tone. Skin instantly feels restore.
- Supports the skin´s natural processes of renewal.
- Gently scented, fast-absorbing formula, suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract: The resinous fragrant, wild harvested Birch leaves are used in the form of an oily extract. This oil is known to assist the stimulation of the excretory function of the kidneys and helps with rheumatic conditions. The Birch is one of the first trees in Spring to come into leaf so it is symbolic of new beginnings as well as cleansing and purifying.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Oryzanol: This is a component of Rice and is a natural sunscreen and antioxidant.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate: This is a component of the beeswax. Vegetable stearic acid and natural lactic acid are used for the production of this substance, which has a galenic purpose.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Stearic Acid: This is a naturally occurring fatty acid and acts as a binding agent.
- Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract: The acerola is believed to have originated from the Yucatan and the cherry like fruits which are exceedingly high in Vitamin C are dried and ground for use in the Cleansing Cream. It is a natural antioxidant and is used as a preservative.
Instructions for Use:
- After morning cleansing, apply a small amount of Dr.Hauschka Regenerating Serum.
- Follow with Regenerating Neck and Decollete Cream.
Hints and Tips:
- Apply Dr.Hauschka Neck and Decollete Cream to the neck area with downward strokes and to the decollete with upward strokes toward the collarbone.
- During the night, your skin needs to ´breathe´ and be unhindered in the elimination cycle. It is for this reason that night creams are not used in the Dr.Hauschka range. Not providing your skin with rich creams also encourages it to supply its own moisture requirements. The ingredients contained in the oil-free Dr.Hauschka facial products - which can be used at night - help it to do this effectively without interrupting its natural rhythm.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.