Used morning and night, the Dr.Hauschka Regenerating Serum firms and revitalises mature skin. In addition, it also regulates and promotes the skin´s regenerating and moisture processes. This is an ideal replacement for night creams.
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Regulates the moisture content of the skin, leaving you with skin that feels fresh, firm and revitalised.
- Oil-free day and night care that allows your skin to ´breathe´.
- Soothes red and sensitive mature skin conditions.
Instructions of use:
- Use in place of Facial Toner or on top of Facial Toner.
- In the morning, apply 1 pump of Regenerating Serum to your face, neck and decollet. Follow with Regenerating Day Cream.
- After evening cleansing, apply 2 pumps of serum to your face, neck and decollet. Do not use any further skin care products.
Hints and tips
- After applying to your face, spread any excess product over your hands to give them the benefit of this wonderful product.
- During the night, your skin needs to ´breathe´ and be unhindered in the elimination cycle. It is for this reason that night creams are not used in the Dr.Hauschka range. Not providing your skin with rich creams also encourages it to supply its own moisture requirements. The ingredients contained in the oil-free Dr.Hauschka facial products - which can be used at night - help it to do this effectively without interrupting its natural rhythm.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract
- Algin: The seaweed is treated with sodium carbonate to convert the insoluable alginic acid into the soluble form which is sodium alginate. It is a stabiliser, emollient and thickener.
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Extract: This special biodynamically grown plant is a succulent plant which therefore has excellent moisture holding properties.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Sucrose Laurate: This is an emulsifier which is fatty acid derived from coconut oil combined with sugar from maize. It is skin friendly and inhibits the growth of odour producing bacteria.
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.