This night serum helps normalise all skin conditions, including oily, dry and sensitive skin. The intensive solution works to prevent the onset of early lines and wrinkles. Its unique formulation stimulates the metabolic activity of skin - which is increased at night - making this the perfect skin treatment for times of stress or transition, including seasonal changes or travel
- Supports the skin´s natural oil balance and encourages deep hydration
- Revitalises pale skin
- Helps to minimise the first signs of ageing by stimulating the skin´s metabolic activity
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: A succulent plant that holds water in its leaves. Helps support the moisture balance of the skin and has skin-soothing properties.
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Extract: This special biodynamically grown plant is a succulent plant which therefore has excellent moisture holding properties.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract: Rhythmitised dilution of this oil-producing flower stimulates the skinâ€™s oil balance.
- Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract: Rhythmitised dilution of white, or Madonna lily, helps skin to maintain flexibility and discourages excessive build-up of dead skin cells.
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occuring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Royal Jelly: Rhythmitised Royal Jelly is used for skin rejuvenation and renewal. This is a milky white substance produced for the Queen bee and it is a complex compund of minerals and other elements, which cannot be recreated synthetically by Man.
- Sodium Chloride: Sea salt gives Rhythmic Conditioners the same salinity as skin cells, helping the product penetrate.
Instructions for use:
- Following evening cleansing, apply 1-2 ampoules, in place of toner.
Hints and Tips:
- When first switching to Dr.Hauschka, Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules offer extra support to skin at night.
- We recommend 1 30-day course of ampoules per year for every 10 years of your age, e.g., 3 courses for someone aged 30.
- Use Rhythmic Night Conditioner to re-balance skin if you suffered prolonged illness or stress, or the effects of travel are showing in your skin.
- If you have very red, sensitive skin (couperose), with thread veins, then we advise a course of Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive ampoules.
- There are also special Intensive Conditioners to support and rebalance teenage and adult acne, or skin that has changed due to the menopause.
|Size (Liquid)||0.9 Fl oz|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.