Rosemary Leg & Arm Toner improves the circulation in legs and feet. Relieves leg cramps and "heavy" legs. Tones the skin and maintains the connective tissue. Promotes the lymphatic circulation in the legs. Refreshes tired legs.
- Improves the circulation in legs and feet.
- Relieves leg cramps and "heavy" legs.
- Tones the skin and maintains the connective tissue.
- Promotes the lymphatic circulation in the legs.
- Refreshes tired legs.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Borago Officinalis Extract: The biodynamically grown flowering stems are used as a watery extract, an oily extract as well as in rhythmitized form. This annual herb has sprays of beautiful, blue star shaped flowers in Spring and Autumn. It is known for its restorative, rejuvenating qualities.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil
Instructions for Use:
- Sprinkle a few drops into the palm of your hands and gently massage it into your legs 2 or 3 times a day, stroking upwards.
Hints and Tips:
- Rosemary Leg & Arm Toner can be applied straight through nylon tights, so it is very easy and convenient to use.
- It is not sticky, and smells very refreshing and cooling.
- The product is invaluable if you have to stand a lot, or if you have to travel. As it promotes the lymphatic circulation in the legs, it helps to relieve swollen ankles and congestion.
- Use the Lemon Bath in conjunction with the Lemon Body Oil to reduce cellulite. Apply the oil to damp skin in the mornings.
- Use in conjunction with Sage Bath and Blackthorn Body Oil to encourage the circulation and strengthen the skin. Apply the oil to damp skin morning or evening.
- To help varicose veins, use Rosemary Leg & Arm Toner in conjunction with Moor Lavender Oil, which contains Horse Chestnut extract to strengthen the capillaries. Apply the oil to damp skin morning or evening.
- You can also use an old Facial Toner atomiser top and use as a refreshing body spray.
- Helpful during long haul flights to prevent swollen ankles.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.