Rose oil and wild Rose hip extract envelop the skin with a protective nurturing film. This rich, beautifully scented cream, with the extract of over 1,075 organic Rose petals in each tube, strengthens the skin and soothes redness and couperose conditions. The skin is encouraged to repair and restore itself as well as being calmed and smoothed.
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2012 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Regenerates the epidermis (the top layer of the skin).
- Helps the skin to maintain its moisture level.
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Althaea Officinalis Extract
- Beeswax (Cera Flava): This wax is taken directly from the honeycomb after the honey has been removed. It is fused in boiling water and strained.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: This is shea butter, derived from the nuts of the fruits of Karite trees, found particularly in African regions. Here, it has been widely used, with many different purposes. The oil has very good moisturising properties, making the skin smooth. It also has natural UV protection qualitites.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Sucrose Distearate: This emulsifier is a combination of sugar and fatty acids.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax: This is a natural wax obtained from Rose petals. It gives a soft protection to the skin, preventing it from drying out.
- Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract: Two forms of Rose Petal Extract are used in the Dr.Hauschka preparations, one is an extract from dried rose petals in almond oil and the other is a rhythmitised watery extraction of Rose petals. These extracts help with the toning of our skin.
- Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract: Biodynamically grown and wild harvested rose hips are prepared in rhythmical form for their harmonising qualities.
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheep's wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
Instructions for Use:
- Squeeze a small amount of Rose Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and Tips:
- Rose Day Cream can be used on all skin types in very cold weather.
- Mix with a couple of drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate for a tinted moisturiser.
- If your skin tends to be very dry, apply Toned Day Cream after the Rose Day Cream for extra protection.
- Apply a light dusting of Translucent Face Powder - Loose to seal moisture in, and to set make up.
- Rose Day Cream is wonderful as a baby care moisturiser.
- Rose Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.