Jasmine and Lilac essential oils give this mild, creamy deodorant a soft floral scent. It is ideal for sensitive skin and Neem leaf and Sage extracts soothe and purify the skin. Odours are absorbed without clogging the pores.
- Deodorises naturally.
- Quickly absorbed and non-sticky.
- Does not sting.
- Does not leave a residue.
- Herbal extracts care for the skin.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Aluminium free.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Triethyl Citrate: This is a naturally occuring deodorant, produced from citric acid. It works with the Zinc Ricinoleate. The citric acid reduces the pH of the skin, which in turns deactivates the enzymes (these decompose the sweat into unpleasant smelling compounds).
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Zinc Ricinoleate: It serves to eliminate odours on the skin.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Sucrose Laurate: This is an emulsifier which is fatty acid derived from coconut oil combined with sugar from maize. It is skin friendly and inhibits the growth of odour producing bacteria.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Sodium Magnesium Silicate: This is a soft naturally occuring mineral which absorbs excess moisture. It is a silicic acid which improves the consistency of the product and prevents it from separating.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Citric Acid: Derived from molasses and isolated by recrystallization. It is used to obtain correct pH balance.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
Instructions of use:
- Apply when necessary.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.