The Accento 03, a Blushing Rose shade, has a delicate and velvety texture for a radiant glow. Natural colour blends with ease for a refreshed, sun-kissed glow and orientates itself to the colour of the lipstick.
- Rouge Powders infuse the skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
- Blends with ease for a refreshed, sun-kissed glow.
- Orientates itself to the colour of the lipstick.
- Talc: This is a finely ground and purified naturally occurring mineral. It is non toxic and safe in small quantities. Dr.Hauschka only uses it in non - dusting products, such as the Face Powder Compact.
- Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae): Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring substance comprised of the fossilized remains of diatoms. Diatoms are microscopic sized hard shelled creatures found in both marine and fresh waters. It is very rich in silica, strengthening the skin and hair. It also helps take dead skin cells away and leaves the skin smooth. Dr.Hauschka uses Diatomaceous earth from Neuburg in Germany.
- Magnesium Stearate: This is a combination of naturally occurring magnesium and stearic acid. It gives the preparations a smooth, natural consistency.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract: Two forms of Rose Petal Extract are used in the Dr.Hauschka preparations, one is an extract from dried rose petals in almond oil and the other is a rhythmitised watery extraction of Rose petals. These extracts help with the toning of our skin.
- Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil: This oil is obtained from the seeds of the Jojoba. Jojoba Oil spreads very well on the skin and is quickly absorbed, making it an excellent oil to use in skin care products. It has a structure similar to the skin´s fat enabling a good penetration to the skin´s deeper layers. It leaves a velvety feeling but doesn´t leave an oily film.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract: The bark and leaves from bio-dynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Silk (Serica) Powder: Commercially produced silk is used for its smoothing properties. Sufficient quantities of organic or tussah silk are not yet available.
- Sage Extract: Used as a dry extract - dried and ground sage leaves (Body Powder) or as an essence of bio-dynamically grown sage leaves.
- Camellia Sinensis Extract: This is an extract derived from bio-dynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Tocopherol: This is a vitamin in vegetables and acts as an antioxidant.
- Ascorbyl Dipalmitate: Vitamin C ester, a natural antioxidant preservative that keeps products fresh and prevents colour change.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occurring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Carmine (CI 75470): Carmine red colouring is extracted from dried cochineal beetles which live in colonies on the pad of the prickly pear cactus. It was used by the Aztecs for dyeing and painting and brought to Europe after the Spanish Conquest. It is one of the most ancient natural dyestuffs.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77491): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77492): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77499): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891): Titanium Dioxide is a naturally occurring mineral. It has a high refractive index, making it ideal for mineral sunscreens but it is not absorbed by the skin. It forms a barrier on the skin. It is also effective in giving a smooth cover effect to the Toned Day Cream.
- Ultramarines (CI 77007): This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.