The Rouge Powder 04, a soft terracotta shade, has a delicate and velvety texture for a radiant glow. Natural colour blends with ease for a refreshed, sun-kissed glow or contours for beautifully defined features.
- These powders infuse the skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
- Blends with ease for a refreshed, sun-kissed glow.
- Orientates itself to the colour of the lipstick.
- Talc: This is a finely ground and purified naturally occuring mineral. It is non toxic and safe in small quantities. Dr.Hauschka only uses it in non - dusting products, such as the Face Powder Compact.
- Diatomaceous Earth/Solum Diatomeae
- Magnesium Stearate: This is a combination of naturally occurring magnesium and stearic acid. It gives the preparations a smooth, natural consistency.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Silk (Serica) Powder: Commercially produced silk is used for its smoothing properties. Sufficient quantities of organic or tussah silk are not yet available.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an extract derived from biodynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Tocopherol: This is a vitamin in vegetables and acts as an antioxidant.
- Ascorbyl Dipalmitate: Vitamin C ester, a natural antioxidant preservative that keeps products fresh and prevents colour change.
- Carmine (CI 75470): Carmine red colouring is extracted from dried cochineal beetles which live in colonies on the pad of the prickly pear cactus. It was used by the Aztecs for dyeing and painting and brought to Europe after the Spanish Conquest. It is one of the most ancient natural dyestuffs.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77491): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77492): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77499): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891): Titanium Dioxide is a naturally occuring mineral. It has a high refractive index, making it ideal for mineral sunscreens but it is not absorbed by the skin. It forms a barrier on the skin. It is also effective in giving a smooth cover effect to the Toned Day Cream.
- Ultramarines (CI 77007): This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply after foundation is applied
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.