This specialist serum is carefully formulated for the care of hypersensitive skin, skin that has a tendency towards rosacea and couperose, and in all cases where there is redness due to allergies and sunburn. Borage, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Rose hip help strengthen and calm skin and encourage renewal and rejuvenation
- Soothes very sensitive skin
- Helps calm signs of redness and irritation
- Restores elasticity of the blood vessels
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Borago Officinalis Extract: The biodynamically grown flowering stems are used as a watery extract, an oily extract as well as in rhythmitized form. This annual herb has sprays of beautiful, blue star shaped flowers in Spring and Autumn. It is known for its restorative, rejuvenating qualities.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract: This is biodynamically grown German Chamomile, a soothing healing herb which grows close to the ground and has many medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural disinfectant. It is effective in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
- Artemisia Abrotanum Extract: An rhythmitised preparation produced from biodynamically grown Southernwood, a herb indigenous to Southern Europe. It has antiseptic properties.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Veronica Officinalis Extract: Also known as speedwell, a Rhythmitised dilution provides anti-allergenic and calming effects.
- Pearl Powder: Rhythmitised dilution of finely-ground fresh water pearl. Calms the skin and supports its barrier function and eliminatory processes.
- Quercus Robur Bark Extract
- Sodium Chloride: Sea salt gives Rhythmic Conditioners the same salinity as skin cells, helping the product penetrate.
Instructions for use:
- Following evening cleansing, apply 1-2 ampoules, in place of toner, until the condition improves.
- For very severe sensitivity use in place of toner for both morning and evening care
Hints and Tips:
- Since extremes of hot and cold can aggravate sensitive and couperose skin, only use warm water to wash and rinse your face.
- Protect highly sensitive skin from extremes of sunlight or temperature. Use Rose Day Cream and Normalising Day Oil to create a hydrating barrier for your skin.
- Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive can also relieve sunburn - just apply the contents of an ampoule directly onto the affected area.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.