Soothing Mask works to nurture and fortify sensitive skin, reducing inflammation and redness, and leaving skin protected, nourished and radiant.
Instructions for Use:
Use once or twice a week as an intensive skin care treatment.
Cleanse your face and apply Facial Toner then apply the Soothing Mask to your face and neck.
Leave for about 10-20 minutes then remove any excess with a warm, moist cloth.
Hints and Tips:
Give yourself time to relax properly and give your eyes a treat too: Pop a couple of cotton wool pads soaked in Eye Solace over your eyes while your mask is soaking into your skin.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter).
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Beeswax/Cera Flava.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract: This is biodynamically grown German Chamomile, a soothing healing herb which grows close to the ground and has many medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural disinfectant. It is effective in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract.
- Borago Officinalis Extract: The biodynamically grown flowering stems are used as a watery extract, an oily extract as well as in rhythmitized form. This annual herb has sprays of beautiful, blue star shaped flowers in Spring and Autumn. It is known for its restorative, rejuvenating qualities.
- Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Leaf Extract.
- Verbascum Thapsus Extract.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.