With growing age human body tend to develop rigidity in muscles leading to pain in muscles and bones. Now days even the younger generation faces issues like Spondylosis and back pain. Dr. Reckeweg R11 - Back Pain Drops is a specific remedy for acute or chronic growing pains in muscles and bones, Rheumatic aches, Rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, especially when aggravated by the change in temperature or humidity.
- Berberis: Acute and undetermined pains in the loins. Acid urine, gravel.
- Calcium phosphoricum: Weakness in muscles of neck and along spine, deformed bones. Rheumatic diathesis, worse in damp weather.
- Causticum Hahnemanni: Pain in the loins, especially when trying to get up. Painful rigidity of the neck and dorsal muscles. Neuralgic pains. Painful, rigid and weak articulations.
- Rhododendron: Rheumatism especially of the small joints. Aggravation of symptoms before thunder storms, rain and storm.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Neuralgic rheumatism of limbs and articulations, weakness and rigidity, shivering in sacral region. The pain grows worse with change of weather and in damp cold weather. Improvement by warmth. Rheumatic-gouty diathesis often caused by sitting on cold seat.
In acute pains (lumbago, sciatica), every 1-2 hours 10 drops in little water. Improvement generally sets in after 1 or 2 days. Then take 10 drops every 1-2 hours and until complete recovery 3 times daily 10-15 drops for some time, in order to prevent a relaps. In chronic muscular and articular rheumatism, spondylo arthritis and spondylosis, 2-3 times a day 10-15 drops in little water until improvement. Then 10-15 drops, 1-2 day for a longer period of time.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.