Dr. Reckeweg R13 - Piles Drops as the name indicates is effectiive for treating piles. Piles are hemorrhoids that become inflamed. Hemorrhoids are masses, clumps, cushions of tissue in the anal canal - they are full of blood vessels, support tissue, muscle and elastic fibers. Along with intake of R13 it is necessary to regulate bowl movement at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and Constipating foods should be avoided.
- Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
- Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
- Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoidsGraphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
- Hamamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
- Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
- Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
- Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
- Sulfur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, exzema, unhealthy skin.
Generally 10-15 drops in little water 3 times daily. In acute pains, in the beginning of the treatment, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day. After complete disappearance of the affliction, continue a treatment with 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.