Homeopathic medicine for the treatment of inflammation of the kidney or bladder, renal calculi and for the temporary relief of minor symptoms associated with bladder infections. It cures sharp stinging pains in the kidneys, bladder, pains in the sacral region and burning during urination.
- Berberis: Piercing pains in the renal region getting worse from pressure, pains in sacral region, rigidity and numbness of the back, sensation as if water is running through skin.
- Cantharis: Dull pains in the renal region, burning pains when urinating, constant urge to urinate. Urine is passed drop by drop, reddish, glairy, tinged with blood. Cystitis.
- Equisetum hiemale: Similar effects on kidneys and bladder as cantharis, through its content of silicic acid. Lessening of bladder tenesmus and bloody urine. Enuresis, bladder irritations (mainly in women), albumin and blood in urine. Eliminates uric acid (causing pain when urinating).
- Eupatorium purpurem: Especially indicated in cases of bladder irritations. Frequent urine urge, painful, with abundance or lack of urine, coloured, glairy.
- Dulcamara: Irritation of the bladder, constant and painful urge to urinate. When urinating, abundance or lack of urine which is coloured, glairy. Paralyzed bladder, worse in damp weather.
In acute cystitis and cysto-pyelitis, 10 drops in some water one hourly to begin with, thereafter two hourly.
As soon as improvement sets in administer 10-15 drops in some water 3-4 times a day.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.