Dr. Reckeweg R27 - Kidney Stone Drops helps in removing kidney stone and the severe pain associated with it. Kidney stones are a common cause of blood in the urine and results in severe pain in the abdomen, flank or groin. The urination becomes painful due to kidney stone.
- Acid nitric: Calculi in the urine due to oxalic acid, and when oxalic acid is the main ingredient of the calculi.
- Berberis: Sharp pains in the kidneys, growing worse on pressure. Glairy, reddish urine.
- Lycopodium: Painful urination, gravel. Renal colics (right side affected). Pains along the urethra to the bladder.
- Rubia tinctor.: Catarrh of the bladder caused by calculi.. Pains from kidneys to urethra.
- Sarsaparilla: Gravel, acute pains when urinating.
Generally 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water. After one weak of treatment it will suffice to take 5-18 drops, 2-3 times daily for a longer period of time
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.