Tissues grow old through a variety of causes. The formation of rings can be noticed in the albuminous molecules bringing about a rarification of water and consequent parching. As these albuminous molecules loose their working efficacy they can no longer fulfil their detoxicant role towards the cells. This in turn means accumulation of harmful tissues.
- Acidum phosphoricum: Tonic in case of impotence and lack of libido.
- Agnus castus: Lack of virility; weakness. Specific action on sexual life, with high efficacy in low dilution.
- China: Specific effect in cases of loss of humours following upon too high a rate of sexual productivity, and in cases of sexual disturbances after debilitating illnesses.
- Conium: Angry irritations, lack of concentration. Hypochondria especially on sexual base and in senile debility.
- Damiana: Strengthens the genital regions.\
- Sepia: Acts in cases of exhaustion of all cellular functions, fatigue, aversion, repugnance for coition.
- Testes: Acts as substitute and stimulant in the organotherapeutic sense.
Generally 2-3 times daily 15 drops in a little water before meals. In cases of long standing and to achieve a more rapid result, for 2-3 days 10-15 drops can be taken every 1-2 hours.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.