Dr. Reckeweg R5 stomach and digestion drops is used in the treatment of acute and chronic gastritis with or without ulceration. It helps especially to treat ulcus parapyloricum, dyspepsia and chronic relapsing gastritis. It acts on the physiology of stomach and is beneficial in cases of inflamed mucosa of stomach. Dr. Reckeweg R5 is a homeopathic remedy that helps in the treatment of heartburn, bad taste in mouth, frequent belching, flatulence, meteorism.
- Anacardium: Gastric complaints, improving after eating, pains around midnight.
- Argentum nitricum: Epigastric complaints, noisy and frequent belching with temporary improvement.
- Arsenicum album: Remedy for mucous membrane, burning pain in the stomach with vomiting.
- Carbo vegetabilis: Sensation of repletion in abdominal cavity, asthenia and exhaustion.
- Chamomilla: Nervous hypersensitivity and irritability. Swelling of the stomach.
- Chelidonium: Effective for liver and bile, choleretic, improvement of gastric disorder by ingestion.
- Lycopodium: Gastro-intestinal disturbances, bitter taste in mouth, lack of appetite, constipation, flatulent colic.
- Nux vomica: Nervous irritability, hypochondria, stomach constriction, disturbances due to nicotin.
- Scrophularia nodosa: Griping pains in abdomen, hyperacidity improving after eating.
Generally 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.