A balancing and fortifying oil that soothes sensitive and dry skin whilst helping to keep the skin firm and supple. Suitable for Vegans.
Instructions of use:
Gently rub onto moist skin after showering or bathing to seal in moisture and prevent dryness.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
Hints and tips:
Particularly supportive for skin prone to neurodermatitis.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.