This light, non-greasy oil has been developed especially to help regulate the skin´s oil production and refine open pores. Elasticity is improved, inflammation subsides and oil production normalises. Normalising Day Oil can be mixed with any of the other day creams to protect the skin against harsh weather conditions and other environmental factors.
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2012 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Regulates the overproduction of oil by the skin.
- Regulates the size of the skin´s pores.
- Protects the skin from exposure to sunlight and cold.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Wheat Germ Oil is high in antioxidants and also increases the stability of other oils in the preparations.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: This is an oil which is pressed from cocoa seeds
Instructions for Use:
- Use in the morning after Cleansing Cream and Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner.
- Tap 3 or 4 drops of Normalising Day Oil into the palm of your hand.
- Gently apply to the face, neck and earlobes, pressing gently until it is absorbed.
Hints and Tips:
- For dry skin with large pores, mix Moisturising Day Cream and Normalising Day Oil together.
- Whatever your skin type, if you wish to have some protection against windy weather, just add 1 or 2 drops of Normalising Day Oil to the Moisturising Day Cream or Rose Day Cream before applying.
- Oily or acne skin should be treated to a weekly warm oil pack. Just warm about 6 drops of oil in a spoon over a boiling kettle (for example) and apply to your face and neck. Leave for 5 minutes, then run your flannel under the hot tap, wring it out, and hold to your face to compress the oil into the skin. Use a tissue to absorb any excess.
- If necessary, oily or acne skin can also be treated to a cleansing mask - first steam your face using Facial Steam Bath (diluted in water), then mix up the Cleansing Clay Mask and apply to your face. Leave for 3-10 minutes (depending on your skin) and rinse off thoroughly.
- Normalising Day Oil, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependent on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.