Five plant waxes seal in moisture and give protection to even the most sensitive lips, keeping them soft and supple. These gentle ingredients will promote healthy lips without causing dependency.
- Keeps your lips soft and supple.
- Protects from damaging environmental influences (Sun Protection Factor 3 from natural plant waxes).
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil: The Castor Oil is obtained from the seed of this native African shrub by cold expression. It is a good lubricant and soothes the skin, providing it with a protective barrier.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheeps wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Cetyl alcohol is a fatty plant alcohol obtained from coconut oil. It helps to stabilise emulsions.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply throughout the day as required.
Hints and Tips:
- Apply before steaming our face or treating yourself to a sauna, to protect your lips.
- This product is supplied in a handy stick form for easy day to day use. A similar product is available in a pot - Lip Balm - and this is a more intensive healing product
- The Lipsticks also care for and protect the lips.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.