Dr.Hauschka Lipglosses offers subtle options for day-time cosmetics and rich, timeless colours that add a touch of glamour to evening make-up.
- Shimmering, natural colours to wear over lipstick or alone.
- Helps to keep lips smooth and supple.
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil: The Castor Oil is obtained from the seed of this native African shrub by cold expression. It is a good lubricant and soothes the skin, providing it with a protective barrier.
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheeps wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Cetyl alcohol is a fatty plant alcohol obtained from coconut oil. It helps to stabilise emulsions.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Candelilla Wax (Candelilla Cera): Candelilla wax, is a vegatable wax obtained from the coating of the wax slipper plant. Euphorhia Cerifera found mainly in Mexico. It is used as an emollient; protects the skin against moisture loss and gives the product a soft consistency.
- Mango (Mangifera Indica) Butter: This is Mango butter and is edible. It has similarities with Cocoa butter and helps stabilise emulsions as well as having good moisturising properties. It contains natural Vitamin E.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Beeswax (Cera Flava): This wax is taken dirtectly from the honeycomb after the honey has been removed. It is fused in boiling water and strained.
- Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Oil: Coastal tree whose berries are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. Seabuckthorn oil and extracts are being studied for many benefits to skin.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occuring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Carmine (CI 75470): Carmine red colouring is extracted from dried cochineal beetles which live in colonies on the pad of the prickly pear cactus. It was used by the Aztecs for dyeing and painting and brought to Europe after the Spanish Conquest. It is one of the most ancient natural dyestuffs.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77491): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply to lips with the applicator, either over the top of lipstick or alone to add a natural shine to the lips
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.