The practical pen applicator is perfect for keeping with you at all times. The fibre tip dispenses the right amount of oil and three spare nibs are supplied to keep your pen looking clean. The lid is also cleverly designed to help push back and shape cuticles. So as not to damage your cuticles soften them first with some warm water.
- Practical pen applicator that is perfect for keeping with you at all times.
- Penetrates to the nail root and the cuticle.
- Protects and helps the development of strong and healthy nail tissue.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract: This is biodynamically grown German Chamomile, a soothing healing herb which grows close to the ground and has many medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural disinfectant. It is effective in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
Instructions for Use:
- Morning and night, apply a drop of Neem Nail Oil to hands or feet, massage firmly into the nail and cuticle.
- Remove any surplus after a few minutes.
Hints and Tips:
- Use Neem Nail Oil whenever you give yourself a manicure to condition your cuticles.
- If you tend to suffer from fungal problems, or your feet tend to feel damp thus exacerbating the condition of your nails, try using Rosemary Foot Balm regularly.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.