Nature Shimmer - Rose petal extract, Argania Spinosa oil, Shea butter, Jojoba and plant waxes all give the Novum Lipsticks an exceptionally gentle and natural moisturising quality. Plant waxes assist in securing the colour, meaning re-application is required less often.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheeps wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occuring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Carmine/CI 75470
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.