Sometimes life gets too stressful and our skin reacts by becoming very sensitive, dry or inflamed. Dr.Hauschka Intensive Treatment 03 specifically addresses the needs of hypersensitive skin by soothing, strengthening and helping it to protect itself.
- Water/Aqua:: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Mineral Salts/Sales
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract1: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract1: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Extract1: This special biodynamically grown plant is a succulent plant which therefore has excellent moisture holding properties.
- Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum (Ice Plant) Extract1:
- Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Extract1
- Anagallis Arvensis Extract1
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract1
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract1
Instructions of use:
- In the morning after cleansing with your Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream, spray on your face and neck about five times and press gently with your hands.
- In the evening cleanse your skin again with your Cleansing Cream then spray with Intensive Treatment 03. Do not apply any further skin care products after this.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.