When massaged into the scalp, this intensive care oil stimulates the circulation calming itchy, flaky conditions, encouraging hair growth, strengthening fine hair and softening dry hair. Hair is left with a natural shine and feels soft and restored.
- Protective and nourishing oil of Wheat germ work together with the essential oil of Rosemary to regenerate and soothe stressed, itchy, flaky scalps, and helps extreme greasiness by normalising sebaceous activity.
- The healing powers of Neem leaves and Chamomile flowers give new vitality and softness to hair damaged by treatments and exposure such as perming, dyeing, straighteners, the sun, salt water and chlorine.
- Restores condition and shine to dull, dry hair with split ends.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Wheat Germ Oil is high in antioxidants and also increases the stability of other oils in the preparations.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract: This is biodynamically grown German Chamomile, a soothing healing herb which grows close to the ground and has many medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural disinfectant. It is effective in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
Instructions for Use:
- For a deep treatment, use Neem Hair Oil before shampooing.
- Apply it directly onto your scalp and gently massage in using small circular movements.
- Wrap your hair in a towel.
- Fine hair: leave in for 20 - 30 minutes; Dry hair: leave in for 30 - 60 minutes. Alternatively, you can leave the Neem Hair Oil treatment in overnight.
- Shampoo twice and condition.
- Recommended once a week.
Hints and Tips:
- Wonderful to use for a scalp massage.
- If you have very full-bodied or frizzy hair, it can be used as a styling product to scrunch into the ends to help define individual curls.
- Sun, sea and sand can leave hair dull, dry and weakened. A Neem Hair Oil mask once or twice a week, especially following summer holidays, will restore natural shine and vitality, leaving hair soft and manageable.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.