This tinted moisturiser suits all skin tones and gives a light yet radiant, warm glow. Quince seed and Anthyllis extract as well as Rose wax serve to protect and nourish your skin. It can be used alone as a day cream or applied on top of your usual moisturiser.
- Warms and softens the appearance of the skin.
- Smoothes the skin, giving a more even colouring.
- Transparent enough to keep the skin´s individual character recognisable.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract:The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Wheat Germ Oil is high in antioxidants and also increases the stability of other oils in the preparations.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
Instructions for Use:
- This product can be used on its own, or applied after Moisturising Day Cream or Rose Day Cream.
- Use in the morning after using Cleansing Cream, Facial Toner and a moisturiser.
- Apply make-up and Translucent Face Powder.
Hints and Tips:
- One shade suits everybody!
- If your skin is oily and impure, then Translucent Bronze Concentrate would be better suited.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.