Translucent Bronze Concentrate can be applied either on top of your usual moisturiser or mixed in, to help even out skin tones, soften blemishes and give a sun-kissed look. It can also be mixed with Quince Body Moisturiser and applied to the body to give a more bronzed hue.
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2012 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Blends and softens the appearance of the skin.
- Smoothes the skin, giving a more even colouring.
- Transparent enough to keep the skin´s individual character recognisable.
- Can be used in place of a foundation.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Olea EuropaeL (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Algin: The seaweed is treated with sodium carbonate to convert the insoluable alginic acid into the soluable form which is sodium alginate. It is a stabiliser, emollient and thickener.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810: This is an extract of chlorophyll (from stinging nettles) combined with copper, a naturally occurring metal and is used as a pigment.
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
Instructions for Use:
- Shake the bottle before use, as this product contains substances which sink to the bottom. Just shake to put them back into suspension.
- Use in the morning after using Cleansing Cream and Facial Toner (or Clarifying Toner).
- Create your own shade of colour by putting your moisturiser (Rose Day Cream, Moisturising Day Cream or Normalising Day Oil) into the palm of your hand, and adding a few drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate.
- Apply to your face, then put on your usual make-up and dust with Translucent Face Powder.
- Only mix up the products for immediate use.
Hints and Tips:
- Translucent Bronze Concentrate looks frighteningly dark in the bottle, but do not worry, it suits everyone and can be diluted by the moisturiser (and it will last longer).
- Translucent Bronze Concentrate mixed with Normalising Day Oil is very good for oily or acne skin as it is not too rich. It gives a light and natural look while helping to balance over-active skin.
- Translucent Bronze Concentrate is perfect for men - it is a very light-textured product, gives a healthy outdoor glow and protects the skin.
- Translucent Bronze Concentrate can be used neat (sparingly) on the face after applying the moisturiser, and try using it neat on your body (or mixed with Quince Body Moisturiser to make it go further) for an instant light tan and healthy shining skin.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.