What is Nuflex massage oil?
Nuflex massage oil contains a combination of different essential oils, based on Sunflower, Almond and Jojoba oil, especially developed for therapeutic and relaxing massages.
- Nuflex massage is ideal for long lasting massages as the hands can slide easily over the skin without losing grip
- Nuflex massage is refreshing and uplifting
- Nuflex massage gives optimal viscosity and cares for the skin
- Nuflex massage hydrates and protects the skin when in water
How Nuflex massage oil helps the body:
- Nuflex massage oil calms the skin and relaxes the body
- Lavender oil and orange oil give muscles comfort and relaxation
- Rosemary and pine needle oils contribute to a better blood circulation in muscular tissue and stimulate drainage of lactic acid
- Applicable for: back, hands, shoulders, elbows, arms, knees, legs, muscles & joints
- Vitamin E protects the skin against free radicals
- Jojoba oil supports skincare
- Has a mild, pleasant and non-invasive fragrance
- Protects the skin in water (water sports)
Natural Active ingredients of Nuflex massage oil include:
- Rosemary Oil: Stimulates the immune system and metabolism. Feeds & protects the skin.
- Orange Oil: Cleanses & improves the condition of the skin. Brings calm to stressed muscles.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender is a natural rest provider and is used to relax, soothe and calm.
- Vitamin E: Protects the skin and supports skin renewal.
- Jojoba Oil: Supports skin care and is great for massage.
- Pine Needle Oil: Stimulates circulation which helps relieves fatigue.
- Lemon Oil: with its uplifting benefits keeps skin fresh and youthful.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.