Every single function of the body, right down to the beating of your heart, depends on the presence of the right fats and fatty acids in cell membranes.
Efamarine is specially formulated to help in three ways:
- To supply Marine Fish oils, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. These "good fats" play an important role in maintaining a heart health, good circulation and joint mobility, especially as we get older.
- To supply GLA, which helps in the production of prostaglandin, chemical messengers that help to regulate many of the body´s processes including the manufacture of anti-inflammatory chemicals for joint health.
- To supply vitamin E, which has important antioxidant properties and may also help maintain cardiovascular health.
Efamarine has been specially formulated to provide the important Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the optimum ratio. Prostaglandins are chemical messengers that play a role in the body's action against inflammation. As levels of prostaglandin E1 drop, levels of the pro-inflammatory E2 rise. Efamarine´s high levels of GLA mean the body may create more E1, reducing inflammation. The unique balance of fatty acids in Efamarine also help to inhibit the production of cholesterol. Efamarine is a convenient nutritional supplement that can be a useful addition to a healthy balanced diet, helping to safeguard the intake of these important nutrients.
Nutrition Information Per 2 Capsule of Efamol Efamarine - Omega 3 & 6 with Vitamin E:
- Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil 720mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid 80mg
- Marine Fish Oil 268mg
- Eiscosapentaenoic Acid 40mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid 28mg
- Vitamin E 10mg
Pure Evening Primrose Oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine), Marine Fish Oil, vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
2 capsules up to four times daily for the first 12 weeks to help optimise the body´s stores of essential fatty acids. After this time a lower intake is sufficient to maintain the body´s levels.
- Anyone under medical supervision, or taking medication, should consult their doctor before taking a supplement
- This product should not be used in children under 2 years of age.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.