Why support natural critical immunity with a supplement?
The right ingredients can help you boost your body's natural defenses. Your body's critical immune system needs to run smoothly for your optimal health. Adding traditional and tested ingredients to your regimen can help support the most crucial component of your health - at a cellular level.
Why take Healthy Cells™ Breast?
It includes ingredients you need for critical cellular support. This formula contains clinically studied vitamins, minerals and herbs to help develop and maintain healthy breast cells. Together, they act as a healthy cell "bodyguard" to support powerful immune defense, and help promote the body's ability to detoxify.
- Iodine helps create thyroid hormones, which regulate reproduction, healthy metabolic rates, and cellular growth.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid support healthy cell growth and development.* In fact, without vitamin B12, cells may have trouble repairing DNA properly.
- Calcium D-glucarate is a healthy cell "bodyguard" that supports powerful immune defense and promotes the body's detoxification process.
- Maitake powder with D-fraction activates natural killer cells - some of the body's strongest protectors.
- One of the powerful natural antioxidants from green tea - EGCG - supports healthy breast cell development.
You can use this with other supplements for even stronger support:
Healthy Cells™ Breast can be used alone or in combination with Cell Forte® with IP-6 and Inositol for optimum cellular health and support.
One tablet twice daily with meals.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.