- Certified Organic Maca-Go (concentrated from root of maca).
- Plant Derived Cellulose (capsule).
Chemicals, Solvents, Excipients, Preservatives, Artificial Colours or Flavours, Sucrose, Yeast, Dairy, Soy, What, Corn or Gluten.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon (ideally 30 minutes before you normally have an energy low).
- Take Femmenessence continuously for the first 4 months, then allow for a 7-day break every 2 months or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not to be take if pregnant or nursing or in conjunction with hormone suppressing medications such as Tamoxifen.
- Consult your healthcare professional before starting Femmenessence if you are taking medication.
Femmenessence MacaPause has passed stringent medical tests for health and safety, with our full pharmacology and toxicology research published in International Journal of Biomedical Science (2006).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.