How does formoline L112 work?
Formoline L112 contains a naturally sourced fibre that binds to a relevant part of dietary fats passing through the digestive tract, significantly reducing the calories that your body absorbs. The bound fat and fibre are excreted in the normal way.
- Metabolism is not stimulated
- It is suitable for diabetics
- Help reduce excess weight,
- Help long-term weight control
- Lower cholesterol intake from diet
- For weight reduction: take 2 tablets formoline L112, twice daily
- For weight management: take 1 tablet formoline L112, twice daily
- Take the tablets your two main meals which contain the highest fat together with at least 250 ml of water. formoline L112 tablets are well tolerated and suitable for long-term use.
See the Instructions for Use (Patient Information Leaflet) for more information. Please read this leaflet carefully before starting your weight loss programme.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.