- Can C cataract drops has been proven to reduce the occurrence and slow the development of senile cataract.
- Can C eye drops can assist to lower the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
- Can C eye drops is also beneficial for contact lens disorders.
- Can C cataract drops have also been shown to help those suffering from presbyopia.
- Can C eye drops can be used to treat corneal disorders.
- Can C eye drops can combat eye strain.
- Can C eye drops can ease computer vision syndrome.
- Can C eye drops can end the discomfort of ocular inflammation.
- Can C eye drops can restore normal sight to those inflicted with blurred vision.
- Can C eye drops can alleviate dry eye syndrome.
- Can C cataract drops have been used with great success in the fight against retinal diseases.
- Can C eye drops have been used in the treatment of vitreous opacities and lesions.
- Can C carnosine have a wealth of properties which can improve the function of the aging eye.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.