- Can C cataract drops has been proven to reduce the occurrence and slow the development of senile cataract.
- Can C eye drops can assist to lower the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
- Can C eye drops is also beneficial for contact lens disorders.
- Can C cataract drops have also been shown to help those suffering from presbyopia.
- Can C eye drops can be used to treat corneal disorders.
- Can C eye drops can combat eye strain.
- Can C eye drops can ease computer vision syndrome.
- Can C eye drops can end the discomfort of ocular inflammation.
- Can C eye drops can restore normal sight to those inflicted with blurred vision.
- Can C eye drops can alleviate dry eye syndrome.
- Can C cataract drops have been used with great success in the fight against retinal diseases.
- Can C eye drops have been used in the treatment of vitreous opacities and lesions.
- Can C carnosine have a wealth of properties which can improve the function of the aging eye.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.