SerraEzyme Serrapeptase may protect against stroke and is reportedly more effective and quicker than EDTA Chelation treatments in removing arterial plaque. Serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes varicose veins to shrink or diminish.
SerraEzyme is a proteolytic enzyme isolated from the micro-organism, Serratia E15. This enzyme is naturally present in the silkworm intestine and is processed commercially today through fermentation. This immunologically active enzyme is completely bound to the alpha 2 macroglobulin in biological fluids. Histologic studies reveal powerful anti-inflammatory effects of this naturally occurring enzyme.
It can be used in various disease:
1. Pain of any kind.
2. Arthritis, MS, (Multiple Sclerosis), Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus etc.
3. Headaches and Migraines caused by inflammation.
4. Lungs - Emphysema, Bronchitis, Pulmonary Tuberculosis, Bronchial Asthma, Bronchiectasis etc
5. Eye Problems from inflammation or blocked veins etc.
6. Sinusitis problems, chronic ear infections and runny nose etc
7. Sports Injuries, traumatic swelling, post operative swellings and leg ulcers that are not healing.
8. Inflammation of any kind: inflammatory bowels diseases- (Crohns, Colitis etc) Cystitis etc and in joints or muscles e.g. Fibromyalgia
9. Breast Engorgement, Fibrocystic Breast Disease etc
10. Cardiovascular Disease and Varicose Veins etc
- Serrapeptase 80,000 units
Rice Flour, HPMCP (Enteric Coating)
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.