Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion provides cooling After-Sun Pampering. It helps to reduces peeling and helps healing processes in the skin. With extracts of Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender provides a cooling effect on sun-heated skin. With Aloe Vera and Corn Mint oil prolongs tan by retaining moisture in dehydrated skin. Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion can be used every day as a cool, fresh body lotion.
Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion is suitable for sensitive skin and is free from alcohol, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals, Parabens and all other unnecessary synthetic ingredients
Apply liberally and frequently after sun exposure. Excellent for both face and body
- *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),
- *Elaeis guineensis (palm oil),
- Cetearyl alcohol (plant wax extract),
- *Olea europaea (olive oil),
- *Helianthus annuus (sunflower oil),
- *Chamomilla recutita (chamomile extract),
- Cetearyl glucoside (corn and coconut wax extract),
- Glyceryl stearate (derived from plant material),
- *Calendula officinalis (macerated marigold),
- *Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil),
- *Mentha arvensis (corn mint oil),
- *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil),
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract),
- Commiphora myrrha (resin from myrrh),
- Benzoic acid and Dehydroacetic acid (gentle preservative system),
- Citric acid (pH-modifier),
- *Linalool (from essential oils),
- *d-Limonene (from essential oils).
*93.6% certified organic ingredients.
Green People Aloe Vera and Calendula After Sun Lotion is Packed in recyclable and non air-freighted containers. Green people only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.