Green People 5 Cool Style Shower Wash is an invigorating hair and body wash for all skin types.
Gently cleansing for use on hair as well as body with vegetable glycerin and sea salt. Floral waters of Peppermint and Lavender offer a stimulating and refreshing sensation. Aloe Vera and Olive oil help retain oils essential for healthy skin. Essential oils of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Lavender give a fresh, cooling scent.
Green People 5 Cool Style Shower Wash is free from SLS/SLES, artificial fragrances, parabens, ethyl alcohol and unnecessary synthetic ingredients
- Apply to wet hair and body then work to a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- Mentha Piperita (peppermint),
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender),
- Decyl glucoside (foaming agent derived from corn),
- Ammonium lauryl sulphate, (ammonium salt - foaming agent),
- lycerin (plant-derived),
- Cocamidopropyl betaine,
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),
- Sodium chloride (sea-salt),
- Olea europaea (olive oil),
- Mentha piperita (peppermint oil),
- Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus oil),
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil),
- Benzoic acid,
- Dehydroacetic acid,
- Phenoxyethanol (anti-microbial preservative system),
- Citric acid (pH-modifier),
- d-Limonene (from essential oils),
- Linalool (from essential oils),
- (*78% certified organic ingredients*)
Green People only package in recyclable and non air-freighted containers. They only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients which are hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.