Green People Itch Away Shampoo has been formulated for dry, itchy and flaky scalps. Floral waters of Lavender, Rosemary and Cypress help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Extracts of Rosemary, Lavender and Tea Tree provide antibacterial and anti-fungal actions. Pineapple extract (Bromelain) and sea salt help to guard against a build-up of dead skin cells and Aloe Vera and Olive oil Prevents drying of the scalp.
Green People Itch away is free from SLS/SLES, artificial fragrances, parabens, ethyl alcohol and unnecessary synthetic ingredients
Apply to wet hair and gently work through to ends. Leave in for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.
- *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender),
- *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary),
- *Cupressus sempervirens (cypress),
- Decyl glucoside (foaming agent derived from corn),
- Ammonium lauryl sulphate (ammonium salt - foaming agent),
- Glycerin (plant-derived humectant),
- Cocamidopropyl betaine,
- *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),
- Sodium chloride (salt),
- Bromelain (enzyme from pineapple),
- *Olea europaea (olive oil),
- *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary oil),
- *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil),
- *Cupressus sempervirens (cypress oil),
- *Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil),
- Benzoic acid,
- Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol (anti-microbial, preservative system),
- Citric acid (pH-modifier),
- d-Limonene (from essential oils),
- Linalool (from essential oils).
*77% certified organic ingredients
Green People packaging is recyclable and non air-freighted. They only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.