ORGANIC ALOE VERA, NEROLI & CHAMOMILE
Green People Moisturising Shampoo helps manage thick, coarse and easily tangled hair so effective you don't even need a conditioner! Natural oils moisturise hair and scalp for easy-to-manage tangle-free hair. Chamomile extract and Aloe Vera cleanse and condition hair leaving locks healthy and nourished. Sensual, exotic aroma with Organic Neroli, Roman Chamomile, Orange and Mandarin oils.
Green People Moisturising Shampoo is free from SLS/SLES, artificial fragrances, parabens, ethyl alcohol and unnecessary synthetic ingredients
Apply to wet hair. Massage into scalp and work through to ends. Rinse thoroughly avoiding eye area
- *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),
- Sodium coco-sulfate (from coconut),
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (mild cleansing, foaming agent from coconut),
- Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate (plant-derived),
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (plant-derived thickener and detangler),
- *Althaea officinalis (marshmallow extract),
- *Chamomilla recutita (chamomile extract),
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5),
- *Citrus aurantium (neroli oil),
- *Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile oil),
- *Citrus sinensis (orange oil),
- *Citrus nobilis (mandarin oil),
- Potassium sorbate,
- Sodium benzoate (gentle preservative system),
- Citric acid (pH regulator),
- *Linalool (from essential oils).
- *(Certified organic ingredients)
Green People packaging is recyclable and non air-freighted. They only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients hand made in small quantities to ensure you receive the freshest products possible.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.