Spirulina is the botanical name of a blue-green algae that is barely half a millimeter long. In Latin the word Spirulina means little spiral, referring to the algaes spiral structure. Often referred to as the worlds most nutritious natural superfood Spirulina contains the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb. Its the highest protein food- over 60% all digestible vegetable protein. It has the highest concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B12, iron and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid GLA.
It is especially for those who are:
- Athletes - to improve performance, stamina and endurance and boost their high energy lifestyle. For the bodybuilder, Spirulinas most significant attribute is its high 65% easy to digest protein content.
- Seniors for better digestion, increasing good health in the colon and relieving symptoms of constipation. As a high nutrient and easily digested food, Spirulina also has a beneficial effect on malabsorption, a common problem for seniors.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers providing extra protein and iron, without the additional fats and carbohydrates.
- Those following a weight loss plan to support a healthy balanced diet, Spirulina is a highly concentrated natural food that helps to restore natural body weight by satisfying the body´s real hunger for nutrition.
Ingredients for Savant Health Elements Spirulina:
- Spirulina powder
Directions for use of Savant Health Elements Spirulina:
- Initially : 1-2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) per day for one week.
- Increase the dosage to maintain: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day
- For best result : 3 grams 3 times daily Best taken after meals with at least 1 cup fluid (juice tastes best).
- To curb appetite for natural weight control, consume 15-30 minutes before meals.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.