Heaven Fresh Intelli-Pro Air Purifier XJ-3800A Advanced Sensor Technology:
- Odour, dust and allergen sensors let you know when certain pollutants are detected, such as cigarette smoke, chemicals, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mould spores and many more.
- The clean air monitor tells you how clean or polluted the air is. If you select "Automatic" mode, the Intelli-Pro will automatically adjust the settings accordingly, reducing electricity usage if the air is fairly clean.
- Diagnostic sensors indicate when to replace filters, and when to clean the metal dust collector grid.
- The UV light and negative ion indicators let you know that these functions are working, and indicate when the UV lamp needs to be replaced.
Six Leading Air-Cleaning Technologies
- Electrostatically-charged dust collection grid traps particles & pollutants like a magnet. Simply wipe clean when dirty.
- Long-lasting, high-efficiency HEPA filter - most effective way to capture dust and allergens.
- Activated carbon filter traps chemicals, gases and odours.
- Germicidal UV lamp destroys micro-organisms.
- Air-cleaning negative ions are circulated throughout the room. Completely safe (virtually no ozone), and scientifically proven to be effective and to enhance filter efficiency.
- The washable pre filter does not require replacement, and enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
How Intelli-Pro Purifies the Air
1. Washable Pre Filter. The air first enters pre filter, capturing the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
2. Washable Dust Collector Plates. The electro-statically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet. This is similar to Friedrich C-90A, which is Consumer Reports´ top-rated air purifier. Unlike the C-90A, the Intelli-Pro has multiple other leading technologies.
3. Activated Carbon Filter. The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. According to Penn State Dept. of Aerobiological researchers, carbon filters serve to remove odours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals that other filters cannot.
4. High-Efficiency HEPA Filter. The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens and other solid particles (including bacteria). HEPA filters are recommended by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
5. Germicidal UV Lamp. The most effective way to destroy micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mould) and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms including those that are trapped by the HEPA air filter, preventing them from reproducing and recirculating through the room.
6. Safe and Effective Ionizer. Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions to improve efficiency of filter units, and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture) have found ionizers to be highly effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Finally, the Intelli-Pro´s ionizer is proven to be safe, producing virtually no ozone whatsoever.
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: Up to 60,000,000/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight (lbs): 15
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.