Provides key vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids to optimise the function of the brain, for healthy concentration, memory and learning. Choline is essential for normal brain and nervous system development and function. It is a building block for the brain messenger acetylcholine and helps maintain memory and support cognitive function. It is a vital part of nerve cells and supports normal nerve impulse transmission. Phosphatidyl Serine supports memory and brain performance. An Advanced Nutrition Complex multivitamin is also recommended.
- Unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids for sharp focus
- May assist production and function of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine
- May support concentration, memory and learning into old age
- A complete formulation to support a healthy functioning brain
- Take alongside Advanced Nutrition Complex and DMAE
- Contains carrageenan.
- Herpes simplex (cold sore) sufferers are advised to consult a nutritionist before taking this product.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.