- For any time of the day but really effective as a wind down drink just before bed time
- Great for your active little ones to support their busy lives
- Also protects their bones during the important early years
- Specifically contains calcium for normal growth and development in children and magnesium for the maintenance of normal bones
- Great way to relax your kids after a busy day
- With theanine, the natural amino acid which is known to aid calm and relaxation
- Delicious mixed berry flavoured drink, free from artificial sweeteners.
- Do not feed xylitol to dogs; if consumed seek veterinary advice.
One sachet (9.4g) typically provides:
1.25µg Vitamin D2, 78.3mg Vitamin C, 120mg Calcium, 90mg Magnesium, 50mg Theanine, 301mg Citric Acid, 14mg Malic Acid.
Blend one sachet into a mug of preferably hot, or cold, water until it dissolves. For children over 3 years.
Do not feed xylitol to dogs; if consumed seek veterinary advice. Large quantities may have a laxative effect.
|Flavour / Scent||Mixed Berry|
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.