- Great for men and post menopausal women
- Provides all the vitamins plus 9 essential minerals
- High potency with minimal excipients
- Excellent support for the daily diet
- Contains Vitamin A. Not suitable for pregnant women of if pregnancy is planned. May not be suitable for people with a fish or crustacean allergy
- Ideal for people taking antibiotics
- Take alongside Omega 3 Fish Oil
Two tablets typically provide
1500µg Vitamin A (5000iu), 500µg Beta Carotene, 5µg Vitamin D2 (200iu), 60.6mg Vitamin E (90iu), 200mg Vitamin C, 80µg Vitamin K, 50mg Vitamin B1, 50mg Vitamin B2, 80mg Vitamin B3, 50mg Pantothenic acid, 6.6mg Vitamin B6, 10µg Vitamin B12, 130µg Folic acid, 50µg Biotin, 20mg Choline, 20mg Inositol, 340mg Calcium, 150mg Magnesium, 10mg Zinc, 2.6mg Manganese, 1mg Boron, 30µg Selenium, 30µg Iodine (kelp), 30µg Chromium, Copper 50µg.
Tableted with these natural ingredients
Vegetable magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose coating, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, caramel.
Take 2-3 tablets a day, with meals. Children: 5-11 years 1 a day, 11-14 years 2 a day, or as your health professional advises.
Contains Vitamin A. Do not take if pregnant or planning pregnancy. B vitamins may turn urine bright yellow - this is normal. May not be suitable for people with a fish or crustacean allergy.