A really delicious, healthy and easy way of getting some additional protein whether you are wanting a vegetarian or vegan source of protein or are leading an active life and need a ‘top-up’. It is cold - milled to preserve all the natural nutrients and contains no chemicals, preservatives or sweeteners. Hemp is also a great source of fibre without any unpleasant bloating or flatulence.
- Tasty, raw and cold milled to preserve nutrients
- Exceptionally high in ‘complete’ protein – more than animal, whey and soya protein
- Contains all the amino acids essential to the body
- Contains iron
- Great for boosting protein intake and ideal for those with active or sporty lifestyles, older people, dieters, when travelling or after illness
- Ideal for those struggling to meet calorific needs or who want an alternative to meat-based protein
- Makes a great portable snack mixed with Higher Nature’s Fruit Boost Plus and water
- Excellent vegetarian/vegan protein source with the added benefit of high fibre
- Helps manage appetite and weight by promoting a feeling of fullness
- Not suitable for cooking
- No added sugar
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.