B vitamins often exist together in food so it makes sense to take a B complex in a food-based formula with top-ups of single vitamins where necessary. B vitamins and Vitamin C are important for transforming food into energy and to maintain energy and vitality. B vitamins, C and Magnesium help reduce fatigue and tiredness in situations of inadequate micronutrient status.
True Food B Complex contains the major B vitamins plus Vitamin C and Magnesium in a food-based form, which the body is designed to digest and are readily absorbed for high bioavailability.
Gentle on the stomach. Helps replace B vitamins, Vitamin C and Magnesium lost from the diet through modern farming methods, storage, cooking and environmental factors such as pollution, smoking, alcohol, and today’s demanding lifestyle.
Available in easy-to-swallow tablets, pleasantly flavoured with natural vanilla.
A True Food® Supernutrition Plus multivitamin supplement is also recommended.
- Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B12 and folic acid help to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- In addition vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin all aid the normal function of your nervous system
- Easily absorbed as nutrients are delivered as nature intended
- High bioavailability means you can take this in place of your normal B complex without taking mega doses
- Naturally contains beta glucans for maintaining optimum immune health
- Ideal for those with busy lifestyles, compromised health and absorption or who are feeling pressured
- Also contains vitamin C with citrus bioflavonoids and beta glucans
- Contains non-flushing Niacin (Vitamin B3)
One tablet typically provides
20mg Vitamin C*, 5mg Vitamin B1*, 5mg Vitamin B2*, 30mg Niacin*, 30mg Vitamin B5*, 10mg Vitamin B6*, 300µg Biotin*, 200µg Folic acid*, 5µg Vitamin B12*, 10mg PABA*, 10mg Choline*, 10mg Inositol*, 24mg Magnesium* 1 2, 8mg Citrus Bioflavonoids*, *True Food vitamins also contain B vitamins, betaglucans, glutathione, choline, inositol, amino acids and other phytonutrients naturally found in fermented food cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (food yeast). 1 Includes Lithothamnion calcarea. 2 Also from Magnesium citrate.