Co-Enzyme Q10 is important for energy production and may enhance sport performance in those who have not reached peak performance. It is the most powerful antioxidant produced by the body, but production diminishes with age and also some medications, such as statins. CoQ10 may help maintain a healthy heart, blood pressure and healthy cholesterol levels. It may also help maintain healthy brain function.
As an antioxidant, it helps protect against free radicals (unstable oxygen molecules which if left unchecked can severely damage cells), which contribute to ageing.
- Fully fermented food form for enhanced bioavailability
- CoQ10 has a particular affinity for the heart
- CoQ10 works within the electron transport chain responsible for energy release
- Production in the body may diminish with age and with certain medication, such as statins
- Supports today’s busy lifestyles
- True Food Maxi Q10 is known to remain longer in the body than other forms of coQ10
- Provides additional nutrients as part of the food complex formulation
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules.
- As a guide use one True Food coQ10 in place of 250mg of normal coQ10.
One capsule typically provides
30mg Co-enzyme Q10*
*True Food® Maxi Q10 also contains B vitamins, beta glucans, glutathione, choline, inositol, amino acids and other phytonutrients naturally found in fermented food cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (food yeast).
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (carrageenan, pectin), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.